gabriel

Default Uninteruptable Power Supply for Water Pump?

DT wrote:

water, but locals used it for cooking, washing dishes, etc., so a case
of intestinal something followed me home despite my being careful.

LOL! Yeah, you gotta build up a stomach to not get sick. It really helps
if you boil the water before drinking, but you really cannot get away from
it unless you also cook for yourself, and then cook everything thoroughly.

The reservoirs are getting better in places like Mexico, where they have
been coming out with sealed reservoirs for the past 5-10 years. It really
makes a difference in the cleanliness of the water.

I can't help but remember when I opened the tap in Mexico one day and a
large-ish (6-8 inch) red-orange centipede came out right before i put my
hands in to wash them. To this day, I do not know who was more scared, the
centipede or I!
--
gabriel