Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Wiring protection auto or similar application?

On Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 4:05:55 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:
On 9/6/2018 2:29 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 9/6/18 2:20 PM, trader_4 wrote:

How about Viton tubing or similar?Â* Auto parts stores have it by the
foot.
They may have something less expensive that's fuel resistant too.

Â*Â*Â* I was going to suggest fuel line.Â*Â* How about hydraulic hose?
Flexible pvc electrical tubing?

Thanks...what was available locally all is a much thicker wall thickness
than I was hoping to find...if I don't find something I'll probably just
break down and order some (or see if local parts have any except short
pieces) of the braided and go on...

For the fuel trailer I transformed the old pull sprayer under-carriage
into, I happened onto some surplussed 3/8" pex Ace had in their 50-cent
bin...it made a nice conduit for it so no danger catching wiring on
anything...

--

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-4-ID-x-3-...AMXQ3kRQ7rG K