Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default plans for wooden chlothes hangers?

On Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 11:09:47 AM UTC-4, pyotr filipivich wrote:
I realize I should have asked about this months ago, but I have
been tasked with making clothing stands for small sized clothing. I
keep looking at the wooden hangers which came with my suit, but those
are full sized (naturally).
So I'm wondering if anyone has plans or ideas where plans could be
found. Full size or otherwise, I can scale.

No rush, I have till next Saturday to have them finished 8-)

tschus
pyotr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqwDM4L90Y4

Really, it's all in there. Use your hangers as a template and scale from that.