Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Cool Wooden Restaurant Benches - Comfortable?

On 9/4/2018 8:55 AM, Leon wrote:

Of all of the things I do not build, anything you sit on. Seating is
just too touchy to get right. It can look great and might be something
you would not want your worst enemy to sit in.

Seating is a challenge to get right, but good design is everywhere. The
big thing for most is working with angles. Much woodworking is simply
squares, chairs, not so much. My first chair was a childs rocking chair
and it was a bitch. Still have it 35 years later and still remember the
problems it gave me to get right.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com