Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default determining the load on a corner "post"

"Jim Wilkins" on Tue, 4 Sep 2018 23:09:41 -0400
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .

Lifting Unit raises I-beam up by [bottle jack | screw jack | cam |
"other"] powered by [electric | steam | pneumatics | Hydraulics |
magic].

My Lifting Units are tripods of pipe or tubing that support chain

oooh - Tripods! Martian Walkers!

Yes, of course, Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so brain, but were are we going to get a team of trained
Hippos in tutus?

tschus
pyotr

no, really, a good idea, too.