Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default determining the load on a corner "post"

Larry Jaques on Tue, 04 Sep 2018
22:24:52 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Changing approaches, decided I can't just roll any of this over
the Missus's Daisys, so I want to use a couple Rocs. Maybe some
griffins. Now I all need to know what the tension on the straps to the
harness will be.

I strongly recommend dragons over those silly animals. another plus
is that you can have them clear/sterilize the setdown area in seconds.
Well, if you properly shield things nearby. Got scales?

And where I can lay my hands on a couple environmentally friendly
and sustainably sourced elephant carcases, but that's getting off
track.

What on Earth for?

Feeding the Rocs, of course.
--