Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] is offline

Default Self driving cars

Traffic cops are so ****ing stupid they wouldn't recognise a dashcam if they saw it right in front of them.

On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 19:41:01 +0100, BurfordTJustice wrote:

Horse ****...you prove someone lost a video...

"Mike_Duffy" wrote in message
: On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 19:07:09 +0100, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
:
: On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 18:53:12 +0100, Mike_Duffy
wrote:
:
: On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 15:03:04 +0100, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
:
: And if you don't have a dashcam (which most don't),
: you think it's ok that you get blamed for my
: stupidly harsh braking and swerving?
:
: Won't your own dash cam show you driving like an idiot? Either lawyer
can
: subpeona your video for court procedings if a witness notices that you
have
: a dash cam.
:
: Any dashcam would get hidden/broken if I caused an accident.
:
: Anyway, isn't there a rule that you can't [word] yourself?
: (Where [word] is whatever they say to mean that you prove yourself
guilty).
:
: Depending on the jurisdiction, you might not need to testify against
: yourself. But the police can subpeona your videoes. If the judge thinks
you
: are 'hiding / breaking' them, he can put you in jail indefinitely for
: 'contempt'. In this case, I would applaud, except those types of judges
: often have short tempers for poor decorem, and I might end up in jail with
: you.