Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile Yankietard Alert

On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 08:52:20 -0400, Jack, another mentally deficient
troll-feeding moron, blabbered:

You're as stupid as the insurance companies. Let's say you're
travelling in the slow lane of a 2 lane motorway at 70mph. There's
traffic in the fast lane, you cannot move over. I come alongside you on
the onramp at about 75mph, then dart in front of you, leaving a gap of
about 6 inches. I immediately jam on my brakes as I realise the lorry
in front is slowing down. You hit the back of me. Would you really
blame yourself and not me?

Let's say, ignoring the stupidity of your made up situation, and lets
say your reckless driving is clearly filmed on my dash board cam, then,

....let's just say that, despite of all this, you are STILL a brain dead
troll-feeding senile moron!