Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default determining the load on a corner "post"

Larry Jaques on Tue, 04 Sep 2018
08:00:02 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Mon, 03 Sep 2018 09:53:02 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 3 Sep 2018 08:19:32 -0400

The questions the customer didn't know enough to ask tend to be the
hardest to solve, and the reasons there wasn't a simple solution
already.
-jsw

Over thinking, again. Coordinating the movements is handled by
Calvin & Hobbes Consolidated. I think they have the late model sonic
transducers for that.
But the load on the bot swarm, that I have to consider.

Hell, if you have C&HC there, just use their discombobulators to exit
it stage left, then the recombobulators to resolidify at the new site.
No calcs necessary.

But where's the fun in that?

Besides, this is rec.crafts.metalworking, not
rec.crafts.discombobulators __o-o-o-r_ rec.crafts.transmorgifyers.
(I'm partial to Transmorgifyers, myself.)
--
pyotr filipivich