Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default determining the load on a corner "post"

On Mon, 03 Sep 2018 09:53:02 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Jim Wilkins" on Mon, 3 Sep 2018 08:19:32 -0400

The questions the customer didn't know enough to ask tend to be the
hardest to solve, and the reasons there wasn't a simple solution
already.
-jsw

Over thinking, again. Coordinating the movements is handled by
Calvin & Hobbes Consolidated. I think they have the late model sonic
transducers for that.
But the load on the bot swarm, that I have to consider.

Hell, if you have C&HC there, just use their discombobulators to exit
it stage left, then the recombobulators to resolidify at the new site.
No calcs necessary.

--
America rose from abnormal origins. The nation didn't grow organ-
ically or gradually from indigenous tribes--like, say, the French