Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Self driving cars

On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 14:35:56 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

Do what? How many cars are rear ended every day? This is not big news.

It was a followup to the discussion that the PHucker and dave the drunk
and I had about self driving cars. I couldn't find the thread easily.

Goes to show what a pathetic lonely senile idiot you REALLY are, Rot! tsk

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder