Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Sears Coldspot 106

Janie S DiPiazza posted for all of us...

replying to aqlumen, Janie S DiPiazza wrote:
I have a kenmore coldspot olive green fridge model 1068770633 serial
#S81110294
my guess is 1994 or 1992 I pruchased an icemaker from sears to replace my not
working one
if i remember right they told me age , also I purchased a house in 1996 and
it came with the used fridge so has to be older than 1996 I just called a
repair guy so i don't know the problem yet but 25 yrs isn't to bad

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...106-78275-.htm

It is hard to tell what you are seeking from this post. I suggest that you
get a real newsreader and find out what is being discussed and answered on
the newsgroup: alt.home.repair You may get better results.

--
Tekkie