Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default man and van quotes

On 31/08/2018 15:17, tim... wrote:
I get a good quote from Anyvan.com, but they wont let me travel with the
driver, so I have to drive behind them (well not quite) in order to let
them in at the other end (and to help with the unload).Â* (is that daft
or what?)

https://www.comparethemanandvan.co.uk will let me travel with the van,
but their cheapest quote is 100 pounds more.Â* And their website also
doesn't show you busy dates so you have to fiddle with the date and
re-quote if your date is flexible (as mine is)

Oh and cos I didn't book and left the site inactive, they popped up a
discount voucher code for 5% off, so only 90 pounds more expensive now :-)

PITA this is

tim

Where are you going from and to, and when?

Bill