Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default SiriusXm for free

On 8/30/18 10:36 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
If you car has SiriusXm radio and you are not subscribing, you can
listen free for the next 10 days or so.

https://www.siriusxm.com/

I've been driving a rental for the past week and I really miss the XM.
We have crap for local here and the couple of stations I get on FM are
loaded with commercials.

Paying to listen to the radio grinds my shorts, especially when many of
their channels have commercials and promos...plus the blues channel
playlist sucks!

I periodically pop for one of their regularly-offered $30 (plus $4-$5
fees and taxes) for six months promo deals. But if you don't call the
hard-to-find and periodically changed special cancellation phone number
by the end of the deal term, they nail your credit card $15.99 plus
tax/fees for the seventh month...and keep hitting you with it until you
do cancel.

--
The fastest way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.