kjpro

Default Munchkin WAS condensing boilers cost lot more than condensing force-air furnaces?

"R. Kalia" wrote in message
s.com...
"kjpro" kjpro @ starband . net wrote in
t:

The Peerless "Pinnacle" & the NYThermal "Trinity" are in your area.

I did not consider the Trinity because it is quite large. But for the
Pinnacle, I sent a web form request to Peerless and they gave me three
names. So technically they are 'in my area', but in fact all three said
"Oh, we've never installed a Pinnacle but I suppose we could try it." I
can imagine what they'll say if I ask for a firmware upgrade to allow
outdoor reset. This is not your usual boiler.

You have the Trinity mixed up with something else.....

For the boiler is only....

15" deep
20.5 " wide
23" tall

and weighs 80 lbs.

http://www.nythermal.com/products/bo...nity.htm#specs

Here's a link to one that's installed on a wall,
by a guy that knows his ****!!

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=36341

Here's another one by a different guy

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=38424

As you can see.....their not big at all.

Are you in Chicago? Or just around the Chicago-land area?

--
kjpro