Posted to alt.home.repair
John Blutarsky John Blutarsky is offline

Default Wife wants 540 threads per inch pima cotton sateen sheets?

On 8/27/2018 10:19 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/26/2018 8:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/26/2018 04:08 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 25 Aug 2018 22:09:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 8/25/2018 8:46 PM, Logan MacEwens wrote:

The color is for a girl going off to college so the size is some kind of
long twin but I have no control over that so I didn't ask that here.

The wifey asks for stuff but she doesn't know what she is asking for.
She just knows that is what her friends tell her to buy for kids to school.

For a kid going to school you want good but cheap.* I have a version of
these on our beds and would be good for school
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays...-Set/838733703

I had a roommate who got eye makeup all over her sheet. Unfortunately
she'd borrowed the sheet from me.

The compansation was that she became a Playboy bunny so I could tell
everyone I roomed with a Playboy bunny.

You're female? Well, that explains a lot. A helluva lot.

How did you come to that conclusion?* Some guys have female roomies.

Why would any sane guy put up with a female roomie unless he had frequent benefits?