Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

Default Thank You! (was Unfinished hardwood floor)

Your Welcome!

TTUL
Gary

Turandot verbositized:

Thank you so much for the great advice you provided, Gary. I've printed every
message you posted to this thread. An oiled floor would go much better with the
style and character of our house than a surface finished floor. Many of my guests
like the "rustic" look of this floor, discolorations and all, and have been
telling me to leave it alone but I will go ahead and follow your advice. I like
the feel and appearance of oiled floors and am sure they fair better in dry
weather conditions. Thanks again.

Also, many thanks to Holly, William Brown and Phisherman.