R. Kalia

Default Munchkin WAS condensing boilers cost lot more than condensing force-air furnaces?

"TAB Dude" wrote in
:

Get a
condensing boiler with an outdoor reset control - save even more $$$.

TAB Dude

See Also: www.htproducts.com

Yes, using an outdoor reset control over the full range is the main reason
I wanted a condensing boiler.

And regarding the URL you gave, yes, I know about the Munchkins. In
particular, it seems you can get outdoor reset control with just a 'Vision
I' software upgrade (plus a sensor, of course), which is very nice. But the
closest distributor in my area (Chicago) is in Milwaukee WI, and they don't
know of any installers in my area who have ever installed one before.

I also struck out looking for Peeerless Pinnacle, which is the same product
with a different label. I didn't want the first unit the guy has ever
installed.