Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Springs for hanging curtains

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 6:14:32 PM UTC-5, TeresaOB66 wrote:
replying to Darrel, TeresaOB66 wrote:
Darrell did you ever get your answer?my mom used there too but I cant find
them. Hers had a flat metal clip screwed to the door or wall with a little
bent metal hook that would hold each end of the spring. She used the on
curtain with a feed channel at either end so she could secure the top & bottom
of the curtain (usually on a door, but also used on a plastic curtain on the
window in the shower.

Do you believe that Darrel has been waiting for your reply since 2006? Someone may need the information anyway. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Time Traveling Monster