Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Better get an allotment or a second hand refrigerated truck?

In article ,
RJH wrote:
Quite, again. When people try to convince me to do something I'm not sure
about, I need concrete reasons. Not a different one from everyone.
Especially when so many of those reasons are just hopes and prayers. And
certainly don't believe 'thrust me it will all be OK' from the likes of
Farage, Boris and Rees Mogg. None of which I'd trust with anything, other
than looking after themselves.

Without going into why, I'm not a big supporter of the EU.

I don't think they are perfect either. They had done lots of good and some
harm. But I'm not one who believes they can't and won't change with the
times. Or that they are united in a common cause - to do down the UK.

But for reasons you say, I'd have been an idiot to vote for Leave at
the referendum.

Devil you know sort of thing. And they ain't going away even if we crash
out. Will still have a vast influence on the UK - and without us having
any say at all.

--
*What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.