Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Better get an allotment or a second hand refrigerated truck?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Quite. I really don't understand why Tim S and others don't see that. To
say 'vote leave' means one of several very different things, but we
won't tell you which one, is not much use in a vote.

I don't know where you get your funny idea that brexit means one of
several things. I told you what it meant to me and why.

Which would be fine if you were in the position of making it happen. But
you're not - unless Ms May posting under an alias.

I'd like to win the Euro Lottery. Can you make that happen for me too?

--
*All men are idiots, and I married their King.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.