Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Cost of renewables (slightly OT)

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
In article ,
newshound wrote:
Whereas the renewables argument doesn't hold water at all, once you look
at it more closely. Unless, of course, people agree to live with the
loss of standard of living associated with energy prices quadrupling in
real terms over two or three decades.

Since we have little in the way of natural resources left as in coal oil
and gas - once the mainstream of electricity production, I'd not be too
sure prices of those will stay low forever.

Not sure this is true.

it might not be imminent, but we are bound to run out of oil at some point

they aren't making any more of it

tim