Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Better get an allotment or a second hand refrigerated truck?

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
That is why we had one - but our government made a mess of of it. So
that mess has to be corrected if the UK is going to call itself 'a good
example of a democratic state'.

Our government has shown itself nto be unwilling to act as our
government, and is still acting as a vassal state of the EU.

It has to go, too.

Yup. And the only viable alternative is that awfully nice Mr Corbyn. Since
your favourite Farage is very much yesterday's man.

Nice to know you've seen the light.

--
*Many people quit looking for work when they find a job *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.