Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cost of renewables (slightly OT)

On 23/08/18 16:28, newshound wrote:
One of the things I find amusing is that I'm on the same side as TNP for
energy but the opposite side for Brexit. And yet I completely agree with
his analysis that public debate in so many areas is increasingly
dominated by loonies and that politicians hardly ever show signs of
proper critical thought.

The same people who brought you 'renewable energy' are running the EU.

--
In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act.

- George Orwell