Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Rob_Lowe@hotmail.com is offline

Default H/W Pilot

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 14:50:58 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/22/2018 1:44 PM, wrote:

I agree, I may soon need a HW replacement. Alas EVER TAXING Danny
Malloy "forced" us to move from CT and establish Florida as our state
domicile. Thus we now only live in CT for 5 summer months. I am hoping
that the HW heater lasts for a few years

I'll be gone before Malloy, but I'm leaving full time. Should be gone
in October.

Ed

I enjoy you frequent postings, on this board.

In Florida, you will have MANY CT as neighbors. I would stay year
round, but the summer heat/ humidty is a bit much