Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Can I cut cultured marble?

On 8/22/2018 8:57 AM, Leon wrote:
On 8/21/2018 4:44 PM, william harrison wrote:
replying to rob, william harrison wrote:
By "sabre saw" do you mean a jigsaw or a sawsall?

No telling how old this post is but you can use a disk cut off wheel,
disk sander, or belt sander to cut cultured marble.

I looked and it's about 14 years old. Question was adequately answered
the same year it was posted. Carbide blade was the answer. Mounted in
whatever will prove the best cut for the OP's purposes.

I do wish that some of these clowns would learn to read the posting date
before responding.