Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Better get an allotment or a second hand refrigerated truck?

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:35:41 +0100, bert wrote:

In article , RJH writes
On 20/08/2018 17:11, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 20 August 2018 16:48:38 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

snip

It always makes me laugh when the fanatic Brexiteers say something
like 'The people voted and decided'
that's what they did and the way all voting systems in democracy
work.

Voting systems 'work' on the basis of reasonably informed choices.

Given the concept of 'Brexit' was never properly explained (and still
isn't clear); the campaigning was at best tainted, at worst illegal;
and the quality of information and debate was poor. On both sides.

In your opinion.

In the opinion of many, if only you were open and interested enough to
care to look.

'The 'proof' is that two years after the event we still don't have a
fcking clue what the outcome of even the deal to be and the country is
still split of the topic.

You might have it all sorted out in your head, however, you aren't
'the people', you just represent the thoughts of a subset of a 1/3rd
of them.

Cheers, T i m