Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Screwfix Turbo Ultra - discontinued? (But not in Germany)

I have just noticed that Screwfix seem to have discontinued their
"Turbo Ultra* range of stainless steel screws and they really don't
seem to have anything to replace them.

I know they're not perfect (they are a bit easy to break and/or chew
the head) but I've not found anything better for general purpose
outdoor use. The Spax range (offered by both Screwfix and
Toolstation) are just silly prices - e.g. 20p per screw for 4x40!!

Screwfix Germany still have Turbo Ultra, I've not looked at any other
sites.

Does anyone have any idea why they're discontinued and/or an
alternative?

--
Chris Green
ยท