Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile Yankietard Alert

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 00:26:23 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled, again:

Burford is a bit irritating but he's not mean and nasty to people. At
least I haven't noticed. Someone must really try hard to get me to block
or killfile them. I have my newsreader Thunderbird loaded but the dang
text is too small. I tried tinkering with the view settings but have had
no luck so far. I suppose I'm a bit too lazy to research it but I'll get
it going since it's what I had running before on the other workstation. I
can automatically block the creeps with the Bird instead of individually
blocking their posts with Gargle Grumps. ^_^

In other words, you are REALLY too dumb to use a newsreader or killfile
anyone! But no surprise at all! LOL

[8~{} Auntie Thumped Moron