Posted to alt.home.repair
\[email protected] \Retired@Home.com is offline

Default vinyl 2x4 covers do they exist?

On 8/20/18 9:47 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 1:25:42 PM UTC-5, stryped wrote:
I am wanting to make porch railings for my front porch. I have proced
vinyl porch sets, but my porch is an odd size. I thought at one time I
somehwere saw vinyle "sleeves" that could go over a tranditional 2x4
but have been unable to find them. DO they exist?

I have seen some 3 x 3 (I think) plastic (covered) mail box posts, but no idea where they were obtained.

7 years ago, while out shopping for his vinyl sleeves, Poster STRYPED
was kidnapped by extraterrestrials, and never heard from again ;-)