Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default Best time of year to remove dead branches from oak tree?

On 8/20/2018 2:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 18:14:07 GMT, dino717
m wrote:

magnolia tree leaves are great, easy to rake and pick up and provide great
shade.

Do you even know how long it takes, in years, for a Magnolia leaf to
decompose?

The subject was about Oak tree branches. What did I miss?

That got me too and magnolia leaves are a PITA as they must be removed
and take a long time to disintegrate. The flowers are beautiful but
bloom is short and if you get a lot of them, they must be raked up too.

TO dead branches I say anytime otherwise pruning is best in the winter.