Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Remove Arrone door handle

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 20/08/2018 19:14, Mark Manning wrote:
replying to alan_m, Mark Manning wrote:
Thanks Alan,

Tried that, but no luck I'm afraid. You'll see in that video, the
handles
slides easily off the center, square shaft. This is the problem I have,
the
handle is super tight on the shaft, and won't slide off. Might need a
bigger
hammer!

Have you tried taking the handle off on the other side?

You indicate that maybe you cannot get the screws out

Cranked screwdriver
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Offset-Angl.../dp/B00EJKA5ZW

Or ratchet drive
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rolson-Offs...t+with+ratchet

But the youtube video suggest that the handle still has to slide
off the square section that slides into it to get the handle off.
Hard to see what else the grub screw is there for except to
hold the handle on the square section it slides onto.