Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sam Sam is offline

Default Something inside my loo pipe

On 19/08/2018 21:22, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 19/08/2018 14:51, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 12:26:10 +0100, Andrew wrote:

The mystery is, the drainage is 'modern' (1976), using hepworth or
Naylor glazed earthenware pipes with plastic/epdm connectors so I'm not
sure where he could get in. This isn't an area that has a rat problem,
lacking running streams or ponds, or fast food outlets.

Farms out in the sticks get a lot of rats, too. It's not just an inner
city thing.

We've had rats out in the garden. But still no idea how it would get
into the sewer pipes.

Andy

Possibly from the drains. I opened the inspection chamber cover some
time back and found a frog living in there!