Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wet saw breaks tile at end of cut

On 8/20/2018 7:57 AM, TimR wrote:
I don't know how much tiling you do.

Last time, I just did one room.

I broke some tiles cutting them too. I had spare tiles, of course, but rather than break them all! I got smart.

I marked the tiles I needed cut. I took them back to the store where I bought them. For ten cents each, they cut them perfectly. That ten cents saved a $100 worth of frustration.

If you were doing a huge project maybe that ten cents would add up. Not for most of us though.

Â* Who are you talking to ? You have removed all attributions from the
post ... FWIW I made a living from tile (and other home repair)work for
several years , and the technique I described works very well .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old