Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Unearthed IEC lead.

On Monday, 20 August 2018 11:43:23 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:

charles wrote:

CPC part no CN08406

I don't think that would be allowed under H&S you shouldn't have live pins like that on any unit.

It's an inlet, if it was the opposite gender, the trailing lead would
have to have live pins ...

Yes and inlet the 3 pin socket is used to plug in an IEC lead the socket end of that lead plugs into a socket on the PAT tester.

The Pins DO NOT/should NOT supply voltage in a IEC lead and I don;t see such things being called fixed plugs and that is why I asked what a fixed plug is.