Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default The holiday has got off to a good start

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Saturday, 18 August 2018 12:25:53 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article , Marland
wrote:
I# getting fed up with these exhibitionists using sexuality as a
vehicle to justify their need to show off and demand others give them
attention and councils bowing to their wishes .

You've just described the various cycle races that cause havoc in
London. ;-)

Yeah why can't cycle races hire out race tracks lioke formual one do, I
can;t see any reason why Brands hatch , silverstone and the like can't be
used for cycle racing.

Because they'd probably cost too much, but most likely it wouldn't be as
much fun as causing havoc to everybody else.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England