Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The holiday has got off to a good start

On Saturday, 18 August 2018 12:25:53 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Marland wrote:
I僧 getting fed up with these exhibitionists using sexuality as a
vehicle to justify their need to show off and demand others give them
attention and councils bowing to their wishes .

You've just described the various cycle races that cause havoc in London.
;-)

Yeah why can't cycle races hire out race tracks lioke formual one do, I can;t see any reason why Brands hatch , silverstone and the like can't be used for cycle racing.

Pride in Brighton likely brings in lots of visitors. And making money from
visitors is what Brighton is all about.

--
*Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.