Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Weedkiller found in wide range of breakfast foods aimed at children

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 19:53:52 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...childrens-food

Yummy. Don't forget the hunny mummy. Wot, no bees?

The "Environmental Working Group" has certainly succeeded
in "making the news" with this topic - my daughter is a farmer and
has recently fielded questions from her city friends.
.. perhaps EWG is seeking more donations from the media exposure ?
Apparently, EWG's safe limit is about 1/10000 of Canada's
safe limit. ... I'd say that there are many many more important
issues to tackle ..
John T.