Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
John Larkin[_4_] John Larkin[_4_] is offline

Default Vintage equipment voltage measurement

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 16:41:26 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:24:57 -0700, John Larkin wrote:

Why not ignore the voltage notes and just fix it?

You're obviously not a service engineer. ;-)

I'm an engineer, not a service technician.

This is an electronic design group. I think there is an electronic
repair group. The engineering approach to fixing things is to probe
around, understand how it's supposed to work, and figure out why it
doesn't.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics