Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Yawn, another meter question

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 16:56:30 +0100, alan_m wrote:

When the new referendum takes place and we beg to stay in the EU we will
all be using Euros.

Oh yeah, like everyone's going to be stupid enough to fall for the way
that May and that French tosser have endeavoured to make it all appear
like the divorce is *way* too complex to bring to a successful
conclusion! :-D