Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Yawn, another meter question

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 19:14:59 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

Yeah. Save £40 something per annum, allegedly - having a larf there. Try
getting a wife and daughter (let alone yourself) to change habits for an
extended time. We all are used to consuming electricity, gas and water in
the manner to which we have become accustomed. Only when these resources
are unavailable will we change.

That¢s bull****. I decided that it was mad to be ****ing so much against
the wall with heating in the winter and changed to ****ing much less
against the wall in winter, and that resource continued to be available.

Maybe the reason for establishment encouragement of smart meter adoption
is so they can cut off supply to force prevention of resource waste.

Just another utterly silly conspiracy theory.

Family X is consuming 1% more electricity/gas/water than the average for
their type - click, fixed.

Just another utterly silly conspiracy theory.

Did you take your pills, senile one? You know, I suggest these for you:
https://thetravellingtiles.files.wor...b6f9820001.jpg

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.