Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris B[_2_] Chris B[_2_] is offline

Default Unvented system confusion.

On 17/08/2018 08:58, Chris B wrote:
On 17/08/2018 08:38, GB wrote:
On 17/08/2018 08:12, Chris B wrote:

Thanks to all for your help, just one last thing: when
"repressurising" the HW cylinder there is no gauge I need to look at?
I just turn the rising main back on and the cylinder design just
takes care of the pressure?

Yes, that will do.

You might want to download the manual for your particular DHW cylinder
and follow the procedure for recharging the inbuilt pressure vessel.
That's supposed to be done annually but I know there are systems that
have been installed for years without it ever being done - mine for
instance! You are also supposed to test the pressure relief valve, etc.

Yours, living dangerously,
GB

Right.Â* One brave pill just consumed.......

Well that was easier than expected. (provided it doesn't blow up in the
next 24 hours.........)

--
Chris B (News)