Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_5_] critcher[_5_] is offline

Default septic tanks - new EU regulations ?

On 15/08/2018 15:37, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 04:03:42 -0700, aprilsweetheartrose wrote:

Sorry to be a pain but I was talking to someone this moring who said
that the EU ( them again!) were changing the rules on Septic Tanks.

I couldnt get out of him what changes exactly but he left me with the
impression ( worryingly) that my septic tank is now illegal but didnt
explain how or whay that could be .

You said it yourself: EU regs. The EU can make anything they like
illegal. And there's a lot of money in doing so - for *them* that is.
EU = Corruption. Never forget it.

and of course there is none whatsoever in good old Blighty.