Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Water pressure booster pump won't start consistently - do yourebuild the bearings?

On 8/15/2018 10:09 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:

I have one key question of those who have matched motors and pumps.
Q: Does NONE of that matter if I replace the entire pump?

Depends on whether you're replacing the motor, too... or whether by
"entire" you mean the motor _and_ pump.

Of course, if you by a matched set together, they'll fit; if you by
separately, then "yes, it does matter" in that since the pump bolts to
the face of the motor, they have to be of commensurate dimensions.