Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Water pressure booster pump won't start consistently - do yourebuild the bearings?

On 8/15/2018 6:55 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/15/18 1:28 PM, dpb wrote:
On 8/15/2018 1:03 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
On 14 Aug 2018 17:52:52 GMT, Dean Hoffman wrote:

The next question you should ask is "How do I adjust the air
pressure in my
bladder tank?"
https://www.ehow.com/how_6025664_adjust-air-pressure-bladder-tank.html

Air pressure?
Â* You can adjust the air pressure?
Â* Who knew there's a Schrader valve on top of that blue tank!
Not me!

You really don't seem to observe very much for all the looking you
describe...

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* It tickles me that someone so well educated is ignorant about basic
stuff like this.Â* Ignorant isn't meant as an insult.Â* He'd lose me in
about two sentences explaining solid state whatevers.

Well, that for me, too, probably if it's more than barest basics; and
I'm not faulting him for not knowing much about the system--what gets me
is that even when he's spending time looking at things he doesn't seem
to actually _SEE_ what is there -- not observing the pressure tap going
to the pressure switch, having looked up and posted a pdf on the
pressure tank itself and still then not checking what's under those
little caps, just the most basic of just observing what is in front of
his eyes...

I pointed that out not with the intent to insult or denigrate but to try
to prod to be more attentive.

"You can observe a lot by just watching." - Yogi Berra