Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water pressure booster pump won't start consistently - do yourebuild the bearings?

On 8/15/18 1:28 PM, dpb wrote:
On 8/15/2018 1:03 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
On 14 Aug 2018 17:52:52 GMT, Dean Hoffman wrote:

The next question you should ask is "How do I adjust the air
pressure in my
bladder tank?"
https://www.ehow.com/how_6025664_adjust-air-pressure-bladder-tank.html

Air pressure?
Â* You can adjust the air pressure?
Â* Who knew there's a Schrader valve on top of that blue tank!
Not me!

You really don't seem to observe very much for all the looking you
describe...

It tickles me that someone so well educated is ignorant about basic
stuff like this. Ignorant isn't meant as an insult. He'd lose me in
about two
sentences explaining solid state whatevers.
Chinese proverb:
€œHe who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask
a question remains a fool forever€