Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Water pressure booster pump won't start consistently - do yourebuild the bearings?

On 8/15/2018 12:27 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:
On 14 Aug 2018 19:12:37 GMT, dpb wrote:

https://www.baldor.com/Shared/pdf/nema_chart_04.pdf

Thanks for that chart - although I had to grab my magnifying glasses!

Your pdf viewer will have +/- buttons on it somewhere to change
magnification factor...

Given I'm looking for a frame 56C:
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=2105511pressure05.jpg

The frame is a 56C according to the label...
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=2105511pressure05.jpg

Unfortunately as you noted, the third line of your chart has a "56" and a
"56H" but no "56C" (where the "C" may or may not be significant).

The "C" suffix indicates the face dimensions; I didn't really look at
the specific chart, there's a note at the top to "Contact your local
Baldor office for "C" Dimensions"; there's a partial listing at the
bottom...

Gargle is your friend; turns out Grainger has link to a more complete
chart, again "C" data is at the bottom...

https://www.grainger.com/tps/motors_nema_motor_dimensional_chart.pdf