Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Water pressure booster pump won't start consistently - do yourebuild the bearings?

On 8/14/2018 9:12 PM, dpb wrote:

All that matters is that it has the same form factor; whether there's a
single or a couple pretty-much universal for jet pumps I don't know but
I'd guess there are a fairly limited number of designs for any given
pump size class so it's probably not too hard to find one that will work.

That of course is only if you're trying to replace the motor and keep
the pump.

Like T4, I think the better course given their age is just replace both
and be done with it and get another 30 years.