Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Air Compressor Woes - Its Not the Bandaid - Pressure Switch

On 8/14/2018 12:51 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Now an odd question.Â* Probably a dumb one at that.Â* What is an air
compressor pressure switch with 4 ports intended for?Â* When I was
shopping for one I saw single port and 4 port models.Â* Both were under
$20 in generic brands and not much more for name brands.

Ok, doh! Yeah, that was a stupid question. LOL. A single port is
pretty much an exercise in additional expense since there's no place for
a gage or pop off valve. LOL.

Glad I ordered a 4 port.