Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default What is glowing in the basement?

On 08/11/2018 08:17 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/11/2018 5:33 AM, micky wrote:

How strange. I guess that's all it was. She's lived there 4 years,
spends quite a bit of time in the basement, never saw it before.

Thanks all.

Sounds kinky. Does she have an S & M dungeon down there?

I read about one guy who was practicing for a cross country bicycle
ride. He had an exercise bicycle in the basement and would go down and
ride it for hours in the dark. Said he was getting ready for North Dakota.

I like biking but watching the same damn grain silo slowly getting
bigger for six or seven hours must suck.